Tuesday 17 October 2017

UEFA Champions League Tuesday 17th October 2017

Eight Champions League Group matches to choose from tonight.

APOEL v Dortmund

Obviously Dortmund should win this one. But away from home and only 1.27... Move on for me I think.

Feyenoord v Shakhtar Donetsk

I don't know enough about either team to have a confident bet on this. It's the kind of game I usually only get involved in when there's nothing else on Hahaha!

Manchester City v Napoli

The first of the three English sides in action tonight. City have been scoring for fun recently and Napoli also usually have goals in them. So I had a look at the Overs markets. However over 1.5 is only available at 1.15 and when two free scoring teams come head to head it probably has 0-0 nailed on! I can't bring my self to back the 1.62 on a City win either.

Monaco v Besiktas

I fancy Monaco in this one but they've had some indifferent form the last few games. Looking at Over 1.5 Goals 1.22 seems just slightly low for me.

Maribor v Liverpool

I am a Liverpool fan so should probably look elsewhere! Even as a fan away from home in Europe, 1.19 is too low. The markets I am interested in here are on goals. Liverpool's leaky defence is well documented but they have to start banging them in at the other end sometime soon. With an attacking looking team tonight I'm going to have a crack at Over 2.5 at 1.47.

RB Leipzig v FC Porto

A lack of knowledge on this fixture makes me move on by

Real Madrid v Tottenham

The last of the three English sides playing tonight. I think Spurs may be able to get something from this fixture as Real have not been great this season. Backing Spurs at 7.6 hoping they score first and green out is something to consider. The goals markets are very low too so probably another bore draw!

Spartak Moscow v Sevilla

Apart from expecting a Sevilla win I've not really looked at this one.

So to summarise I am backing Spurs for the win and looking to green out if they get ahead. Also backing Over 2.5 goals in the Liverpool match.

Good luck whatever your bets (unless they re the opposite of mone!)



4 minutes in and Liverpool have gone 0-1 up through a Roberto Firmino goal.
13 minutes and Phillipe Coutinho doubles the lead 0-2 Liverpool.
19 minutes BOOOM!!! Salah makes it 0-3

Profit: £17.09
Bank: £65.35


29 minutes and Spurs have scored in Madrid!!! 0-1 Greening up as promised!

Profit: £12.09
Bank: £77.44

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your time, Great Article, the bettings is cool only when the sites providing can be trusted! i had enough trouble before but now i found 안전놀이터 i trust it with my heart

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux