Wednesday 5 January 2011

Tennis: Carla Suarez Navarro v Heather Watson

Add caption































Well I had mentioned in chat that I felt Heather was a better long term prospect than Laura Robson so when she won the 1st set decided I'd try and get on!! unfortunately liquidity is terrible!

Only got a little matched as I chased the market then she broke for a 6-7 0-* lead!

At 40-0 I think the odds are WAY too low so greening out and leaving alone!

£16 on both.

By the way I think it's reasonably safe to say that Watson wins on the catwalk stakes!!! lol











Sorry I fell asleep before this one finished!

Heather Watson Wins 7-6(5) 6-1
Profit: £16.21

Just to let you know I will try and do some punting today but as I'm at work it is a bit difficult to update the blog! I have withdrawn back to £100 so that my profits are secured. In the cold sober light of day it is a bit reckless to throw a bigger bank around at this stage of the season where liquidity is shocking.

I'll update the blog later when I get home. Happy Punting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Site

Privacy Policy

Blog Flux

Blog Directory by Blog Flux